- This event has passed.
UX Design Workshop 38, Mumbai
September 22, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - September 23, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Good design is not about how it looks. Or even about how it works. Good design is about how playful it is. You take the ordinary, and make it extraordinary.
This is the 38th incarnation of this fascinating workshop on UX Design. Anybody can enroll to discover how to make apps and sites for smartphones and the web which are more: • Intelligent • User-Friendly • Beautiful • Sensible • Delightful
You don’t need any prior artistic or technical qualifications.
Define the creative vision and direction of your products’ experience if you are a:
- Founder or a Co-founder
- CEO, CTO, CIO
- Vice-President or Senior VP
- Product Manager
Upgrade your career to the next level if you are a:
- Designer from any discipline
- Front-end Developer
Learn a new skill which is in much-demand, if you are an:
- Under-graduate or graduate from any discipline
Topics covered: • User-Experience (UX) Design • User-Interface (UI) Design • Design Workflows • Color Theory • Color and Design Trend Analysis • Tools • Techniques • User-Interaction Design • Icon and Ideogram Design
Certificates issued to successful participants. Supported by NASSCOM 10,000Startups and nurtured by SHEROES.in. If you want to know even more about this fascinating Design workshop, scroll through the comprehensive details published here
About the Trainer: One of India’s leading UX design and graphic design professional with national and international experience. Over 33 years has consulted with companies like Apple, Google, Xerox, Intel, Dorling Kindersley, Living Media, and hundreds more. Mentored over 100 startups. Been a Visiting Faculty at leading design and media institutions including NIFT and School of Convergence. Trained over 10,000 participants
Your Ticket to freedom and excellence
|Date||Fri-Sat: 22nd – 23rd Sep 2017|
|Time||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm each day|
|Sessions||1 session per day|
|Session-Duration||4 hours per session, including a 10-minute tea-break|
|Venue||91springboard, B wing, 5th floor, Ackruti Trade Centre, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai|
Knowledge Partner: NASSCOM 10,000Startups. Nurtured by SHEROES.in. Community Partner: 91springboard
Special Privilege . An additional 25% off through a discount-code, if you are a:
- DesignReveller. A former participant who is feeling the gravititional pull of mediocrity at work in design, or just want to re-live the magical experience, here’s your chance to reconnect to the source of inspiration and insights that fueled your design revolution.
- SHEROES.in: A current member of this vibrant community of women.
- 91springboarder. As a current member at any hub.
Please do read the standard terms and conditions for these offers, and also how to apply, by scrolling below.
See you there.
Pictures from Past Events
Terms and Conditions on Special-Privilege Offers and Registrations
- DesignRevellers: Discount code only valid for former participants. So if you wish to purchase an additional registration for a colleague or friend who is a new participant, it will have to be bought separately without applying the discount code. Please submit details of former participants when you request your discount-code via email.
- SHEROES.in: The Discount code you receive directly from SHEROES is only valid for current members.
- 91springboarders: Discount code only valid for current members from any hub of 91springboard.
- Offers cannot be clubbed together in any permutation.
- No refunds on registrations from these offers. Neither will they be carried forward, or issued as any form of credit.
- Registrations are also non-refundable and non-transferable.