- This event has passed.
Awaken Your Creativity Through Dance
January 11, 2020 @ 9:45 am - 12:30 pm₹700
Dance is Bliss
This Dance Meditation event helps you unlock explosive creativity within you. Making your life and work:
- More delightful
- More beautiful
- More intelligent
- More joyous
And yes, definitely a lilttle more crazy and fun.
Combined with meditative techniques, dance becomes a great transformational force. One that dissolves creative blocks, fires up your imagination, puts you back in touch with your feelings, and gets that creative flow gushing through you again.
But all that is secondary. If you go deep, dance is the most direct path with which to experience a sense of ecstatic liberation, and get that priceless taste of bliss and freedom.
The techniques of meditation used here are from ‘Awaken Your Creativity Through Design-Think‘ which is a 4-day/3-nights Meditation and Design Retreat. Conducted earlier in July 2019, that was a mind-blowing experience for participants, get a glimpse of it here.
Peak At The Agenda
Each meditation is followed by moments of rest and stillness. You may not only catch your breath, but also find yourself moving deeper into gaps of stillness and peace.Register Now
Get Into The Rhythm
Here’s what you need to pack for your peak experience
- Comfortable Yoga and Dance stretch-clothing so you have full freedom in your movements
- A separate and clean pair of slip-on Yoga, Kungfu, Dance shoes, only to be worn inside the meditation hall. Please use another pair of shoes for your commute
- A yoga mat as well as a warm shawl
- Your own bottle of water, non-plastic, made of ceramic, steel, mitti-cool, or whatever allows all life forms to continue their dance around the Earth
- Sense of humour and laughter
- Any gesture or thing with which you can share your love is welcome
Tao 99 is a serene, meditative, green, and beautiful centre built on a farm in Ghitorni, in the centre of Delhi. Tao 99 is easily accessible by Delhi Metro. You may also drive down or catch a taxi via Uber, Ola, or others. The address is:
Farm No.100, Silver Oaks Lane 3
Opposite Pillar No 146
New Delhi, Delhi 110030
- Go Beyond Ghitorni station, take the Arjan Garh u-turn so you can come back to metro Pillar # 146
- Take Silver Oak avenue on the left
- Keep going straight for about 2 km crossing Baba’s dhabha at the cross road on your left. Cross Chintan Vatika
- When you reach the T-point take a left and go straight ignoring any right turns
- Tao 99 is the building on the right
- Total distance from Arjan Garh metro station: 3.3 Km
- Get off at the Arjan Garh metro station.
- Catch an auto or taxi and follow the directions as mentioned above, starting by heading towards metro Pillar #146
- Total distance from Arjan Garh metro station: 3.3 Km
- Above the age of 18
- From any background, under-graduate onward
- No prior dance skills required. Anybody can dance!
- Need not have any demonstrative creative skills
- Physically healthy and fit as this is filled with physical activities especially dancing, and various other movements
- Medium of communication: English
- You must have an open mind and a receptive heart, and be willing to explore light, fun-filled meditative techniques.
- Children between 15 to 18 may be allowed on a very special case, with a parent, if the young adult shows their own inclination and intent and freedom to participate
- If participating with a relative, companion, lover, friend, or colleague, the other person must fill in their own independent participation form, and we reserve the right to decline if required
- Each participant must stay through the entire duration of the event so that the group bonding and energy among people grows stronger
- Please read through the Terms and Conditions for additional points
Update: Look who’s attending so far. Who do you identify with in this tribe?
Rs 700 per participant. To be paid online
Note: Limited Registrations. On a first-come first-served basis. Expect registrations to sell-out days or even weeks before the event-date
- The facilitator fees for conducting the ‘Awaken Your Creativity Through Dance’ program
- Access to the venue and its public spaces
- Tea and snacks
Terms and Conditions
- Each participant must be respectful, sincere, and sensitive towards others
- All rules for guests at Tao 99 Farm must be respected and followed
Tao 99 Farm reserves the right to request a guest to leave if they are found to violate the rules of the venue
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry a valid Photo ID and address proof
- No firearms, weapons, drugs, alcohol, allowed
- The fees must be paid 100% in advance, by electronic transfer, against the invoice raised directly by us
- Fees once paid will not be refunded, whether before, during, or after the retreat
- If for any reason, we cancel or reschedule this event before commencement, fees will be refunded in full if the new schedule is not suitable to you
- Offer subject to force majeure conditions
- We hold no liability, indemnification, or responsibility for any loss, theft, injury, or any type of harm
- All disputes subject to Delhi jurisdiction only
Four Steps to Dance Meditation
This retreat is exclusive and carefully curated. With participants limited to between 8 to 20 maximum, numbers will intentionally tend to be on the lower side. Therefore:
Step 1: Check to see if you pass the eligibility criterion.
Step 2: If so, please fill in our your details in the form here, which may also ask you some basic and easy-easy questions such as your favourite dance music 🙂
Step 3: If you get through our selection criterion, we will set up an informal telephone-interview and/or a video-chat with you. Usually lasts 15 minutes.
Step 4: If selected, your name will be added to the short-listed candidates. Bookings are usually first-come-first-served primarily, and then processed through other filters.If you get through you will have to make your payment via online transfer promptly.
Tap Your Way To Bliss
Come on! Jump into the Dance Meditation. Tap the button below and get ready to transform your life through creativity and celebration:Ping Me